Dr. Sharona Lahav, a Chemical and Materials Engineer, holds several academic degrees that make her an excellent interdisciplinary patent attorney:
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering from University of South Florida
- M.S. in Chemical Engineering from City College of New York
- Ph.D. in Materials Engineering from Columbia University
As a patent attorney, Dr. Sharona Lahav has all the expertise, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Sharona Lahav has accumulated vast knowledge in science and technology and in many of sub-disciplines. Her multi-disciplinary experience and knowledge allow her to cater to all her client's needs and to draft patent applications in many subjects, in the fields of physics, chemistry, and engineering such as:
- Medical devices
- Printed circuit boards
- Chemical processes
- Weapons and defense systems
- Home and office products
- Products for children, infants and games
- And much more…
Besides the education and knowledge she has accumulated over the years, Dr. Sharona Lahav has extensive experience as a patent attorney. She learned the tricks of the trade in leading intellectual property firms: Shibolet & Co., Pearl Cohen Zedek Latzer, managed the Patent Department at Seligson Gabrieli & Co., and successfully handled cases for local and international clients.
Over the years, Dr. Sharona Lahav accumulated extensive experience in
- drafting patent applications, filing in Israel and around the world, and handling patent applications through to registration;
- preparation, filing and handling design applications through to registration in Israel and around the world;
- analyzing search results and formulating opinions about patentability and freedom to operate;
- client portfolio management and advice, preparation and handling of various proceedings such as patent oppositions, patent reinstatements and more.
On a personal note, Dr. Sharona Lahav, known to provide a high level of customer service, will accompany you all the way, from the concept to its actual implementation.
Responsiveness, availability and professionalism are a consequence and an integral part of the service Dr. Sharona Lahav offers her clients.
Dr. Sharona Lahav will be happy to assist you with any intellectual property matters, from developing the concept to reality – and breakthrough!
To make an appointment/an initial phone consultation,
please call 646-844-6662.